This session is all about understanding culture across health and care sectors, and how to start collaborative improvement.
The event will be led by Lindsey Roome and Wendy Burton, Senior Programme Managers from the Coaching Academy, who will walk participants through tools to measure and promote healthy cultures, especially in the context of collaborative, system working. Featuring:
- a new culture diagnostic tool for individual reflection
- a new culture discovery tool for ICS system leaders
- a “culture of care barometer”
By attending this session, you will:
- gain a greater understanding of the role culture plays in system working
- learn about available resources to measure and promote healthy cultures, including two new resources
- reflect on the culture in your organisation or system, and consider any first steps you may take to promote or maintain a healthy culture
- be able to join an optional online community to discuss culture development and share resources.
You can register for your FREE ticket to this online event until 5pm on Friday, 19 August. Joining instructions and links to resources on the Future NHS collaboration platform will be sent to you on Monday, 22 August.