The purpose of the session is to develop an ambitious approach to Making Every Contact Count (MECC) as proactive organisations in Cheshire and Merseyside by:
- Learning from and building on ways MECC has been working well inside the region.
- Using a locality based approach to increase understanding about what is in place and also our current strategic assets
- Developing our shared vision as a coalition of partners
- Agreeing ways we need to work together for our approach to be successful
- Turning the art of the possible into action by creating a shared strategic framework with practical actions we might take together
- Committing to actions that we will take individually and collectively
This event is being organised by Champs Public Health Collaborative in partnership with the Strategic Clinical Network, Health Education England and Public Health England.
Please view the full programme here
This workshop is by invitation only and will be relevant to all MECC leads and champions from across C&M. Please use the booking form below to book your place.